header

Thursday, April 7, 2011

busy than busier!!!


din giler meroyan...laen sume ok..haha


suka gler gmbr nih..^^


(happy moments...)

It's almost final and I got to start study hard...and study smart..errk...BTW..lately there is a lot need to be done in such a short period...
for example..I need to make a folio about 'Sukan Sea' in ENGLISH....OMG....mostly 'Sukan Sea' wiki is in Malay...grr...why did I pick that topic...regret it truthfully....haha...
not just that I need to study my weakest subject back from the beginning...guest what it is...daaaa...of course it's physics...I don't know why...it's just hard for me to accept physics in my life...arrrrgghhh...need a good tutor...

OK...done...
talk about today....me and my classmate as1202e2 has been wearing our recent got new scisis t-shirt...been wondering where the H the t-shirt has been gone since I order it last year...hahaha....me and my pal's wear it proudly although we look like factory worker...ahha....but it's a joy when you have someone to share it with....

haha...although I am busy than busier..me and my classmate still have time to take picture..have fun..eat lunch together..and spend a quiet a happening moment together....huhu

next upcoming semester..just a reminder...I will not change class...I'm still happy in this class..because...we all stay together no matter what..huhu...moreover a new classmate will be joining me next sem...

and she/he is....
___ ____ _________ and ________ ________ ...
taaaaaadaaaaaaaaaa~~~....hahahah.....

=)...later..

No comments:

Post a Comment