header

Friday, April 15, 2011

Last Blogging




this is my last b-b-blogging...huhu
I hope I can withstand the urge to online facebook..
hahah...
but no promises....

today is also my last class with classmate AS1202E2
some of them are change classes..
I respect their choices because they have their own reason for doing it...
but whatever it is I will always remember all the good times we are having
moreover there will be new classmate next semester..huhu...

ouhh...and one more thing..
our universities has been visited from our vice chancellor
Dato Prof. Ir Sahul Hamid Abu Bakar.
huhu...

and I get to shake hand with him..haha..
not just that society of sciences scisis has opened a booth and all of the batch are wearing the club t-shirt to show that we also can become unity...yeahhhh...
me and my classmate also wearing all the same 3rd gen t-shirt..huhu...


later=)

No comments:

Post a Comment