header

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Papa & Mama Aniversary

May 21st 2011
12.00pm-3.00pm
today my family & I go to
InterContinental Kuala Lumpur
(back then it's called Nikko Hotel)

today is mama&papa anniversary so pergi lah makan2.
hahaha..
there is a lots of tons of food there...
and apparently only us are the customer present there..haha
we eat at the Serena Brassiere

sampai sana I speechless tk tau nak pilih apa dulu..haha
last2 pilih sushi..
bnyak gler Japanese food...
and first time makan itik...erkkk
the appetizer(salad & all that)



dessert...OMG...yummy..


isn't that cute???huhu..caramel...=)


this will probably be the main course


motif?hahha


focus only on the marsmallow..hahah


this is my favorite sushi & shashimi..
I can eat all that...yeaahh...



basically this is what I eat for starter..omg...the salmon and cod are so amazing..



this is not mine..hahah


salmon sushi...=)=)=)


cod fish...huhu..


my family


this is what I eat ..haha..the oyster are seriously yuck...=P
makes me wanna puke like seriously


this is main course I think..roasted beef&tomatoes with prawn salad



muka kerek...haha


again my favorite..hahha


no drinking allowed..hehe..


fountain of youth chocolate


donuts that apparently not taste so good..haha


cute things...huhu

tiramisu..and finally i get to eat raspberry by stole it from this cake..haha


cute dessert..huhu


smoked salmon shashimi with capers..
I can't believe that I can eat raw fish...fuuhh..
taste so yummy..


things that I hate from now..hahah


motif??


dipping marshmallow into the chocolate fountain


MACAROONS!!!!!HELL YEAH..
finally I get to eat this thing and it is deliciously sweet...huhu..



me eating my lovely macaroons..


my family and I infront of the hotel..=)



as for price we came with the total of 7 people but on paid for
3 adult & 2 kids..
haha
sebab mostly pekerja kt situ sume kenal kakak..
praktikal kt situ kan..errmmm...untunglah..
per person it cost around 65++ .huhu
pastu g jejalan kt ampang park yang boring tuh..
-________________-

No comments:

Post a Comment